Wisconsin Association of Treatment Court Professionals (WATCP) is a professional organization representing the interests of treatment courts in the State of Wisconsin. WATCP’s multidisciplinary membership includes judges, prosecutors, defense attorneys, court administrators, treatment providers, probation and community corrections officers, social service caseworkers, and other stakeholders in the field of treatment courts.
The core mission of the WATCP is to reduce substance abuse, crime and recidivism by promoting and advocating the establishment and funding of treatment courts and providing for collection and dissemination of information, technical assistance and mutual support to association members.
It is the design of the WATCP to associate with and/or work closely with other Wisconsin criminal justice or treatment organizations focusing on improving local justice system management and community corrections alternatives
SAVE THE DATE!!!
MAY 10-12 2017 WATCP ANNUAL STATE CONFERENCE Kalahari Resort and Conference Center, Wisconsin Dells
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Wed 10th and Thur 11th; 8 a.m. — Noon Friday 12th
- Speakers include:
- Doug Marlowe
- Vanessa Price
- Michael Clark
- Brian Clubb
- And many more!
- Networking opportunities with newly developed and existing problem-solving court teams from across WI
- Tracts for various disciplines
- Continuing Education Credits will be available for:
- Judicial CLE through State Courts
- Attorney CLE thruogh WisBar
- Social Woker CEH through NASW
- Law Enforcement CEC through DOJ
- Vendor Fair: VENDORS: contact us now for sponsorship opportunities by emailing email@example.com
Registration opens February 27, 2017. Check back soon for more details.
PLAN AHEAD FOR FUTURE WATCP CONFERENCES!
2017 Coordinator’s Conference: September 19-20, 2017 ~ Kalahari Resort, WI Dells
2018 State Conference: April 17-20, 2018 ~ Country Springs Hotel and Conference Center, Pewaukee, WI http://www.countryspringshotel.com/